1. Original sales receipt must accompany returns.
2. We accept returns or refund within 7 calendar days after delivery of the product, all product must be in it's original packaging. Any product that has been installed, will be considered used, and subject to the Manufacturers return or Warranty policy and will not be refunded by Invision Automotion.
3. At our sole discretion after 7 calendar days, we will offer an exchange or store credit only.
4. Items must be in "new, unaltered and unused condition."
5. There is a 15% restocking fee for returned items that are not damaged.
6. Again you MUST contact us within 7 days if you intend to return ANY item back to our store.
7. Items returned to us AFTER 7 days and WITHOUT contacting us will NOT be refunded.
8. Customer is responsible for all shipping costs if Invision Automotion is not at fault.
3. All piping/clamping components.
4. Promotional products such as decals, clothing, etc.
5. Turbocharger kits.
6. Wear and tear items that have been installed.
7. Any and all parts found to be attempted to be installed.
How will I receive my refund or credit?
After we accept your return, you will be issued a refund via the same payment method that you had originally used to place the order (VISA, MasterCard, or PayPal). The refund amount will be composed of the original purchase price minus original actual shipping charges. You will be sent an email confirming receipt of the return and your credit. Please allow an additional 5-7 days for the credit to appear on your account. Invision Automotion will not refund any labor charges or installation fees under any conditions. Invision Automotion will also not offer reimbursement for any damage acquired during installation or any other use of a product.
My product arrived damaged. What do I do?
Damage during shipping is extremely rare but please inspect your shipment immediately upon arrival. Report any damage or shipping related damage immediately to the shipping company that delivered the item. Invision Automotion does not handle any damage requests. Only you can make the claim with the shipping company. Invision Automotion insures all shipments so you will receive a replacement as soon as the claim is approved by the shipping company.
You sent me the wrong part. How do I get what I need?
Mistakes can happen no matter how hard we try. If you did receive the wrong part, please email email@example.com to let us know. We will be more than happy to resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible. If you ordered the part online and there was an error on our website, please alert us in a timely manner so we may swap the part out and change the error on our site. If your item is defective, you must go through the manufacturer of the product to get it replaced under warranty. All 3rd party charges incurred (i.e. labor costs) will not be covered by Invision Automotion.
My part is broken, how can I get a new one?
Contact the manufacturer of the product effected immediately. As long as the part is still under warranty, Invision Automotion will provide you with any information that you will need in order to receive a replacement.
Invision Automotion LLC
1401 NE Miami Gardens Dr.
North Miami Beach, FL 33179
Customer Service Number - Mon - Fri 9AM to 6PM EST